What's New In Workspot for Windows 1.5?
I'm excited to announce the our latest release of Workspot for Windows! So what's new in Windows Workspace? Version1.5 expands the support for Windows OS - Windows 10 PC and Surface devices - providing the most comprehensive Enterprise Mobility solution for delivering applications to managed and BYOD Windows devices within a single workspace.The Big Rocks In 1.5:
This is the third release for Windows this year and follows our SaaS DNA of releasing new features every few weeks.
Windows 10 support!
- 64-bit client available now (www.workspot.com/godownload)
- 64-bit and 32-bit clients available for Windows 7 & 8
- Enhanced browser upgrade and native PDF Viewer
- Web proxy support
- Enforce PIN complexity policy (4 - 8 alphanumeric)
- More SSO options:
- Disable cached credentials
- Disable SSO
- Updated Chromium browser libraries
Enhancements for RDP:
- Support for RDP broker connections on Windows Server 2008 (2012 was already supported in 1.01!)
- Local printer support
- Got a Surface Pro? "On the fly" Zoom support for high resolution devices
- Seamless resizing of application windows