Our latest release of Workspot for Mac (version 1.1) adds new security features, enhancements for RDP, with SSO and self registration improvements as well:
Here are the highlights for each of these Mac additions:
New Security features:
- Trusted enterprise certificates
- Requires enabling certificates functionality in Workspot Control. See What's new in Control for more information.
- Entrust 2 factor authentication
- Single Sign On (SSO) with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Enforce PIN complexity policy (4 - 8 alphanumeric)
Enhacements for RDP:
- Support for RDP broker connections (Windows Server 2012)
- Clipboard for copy/paste text inside RDP apps
SSO and Self Registration Improvements:
- Office 365 login SSO
- Self registration for first time users
Get it Now! www.workspot.com/download
Want to learn more about managing Macs, Smartphones, and tablets from a single infrastructure?