Our latest release of Workspot for Mac (version 1.1) adds new security features, enhancements for RDP, with SSO and self registration improvements as well.
Here are the highlights for each of these Mac additions:
New Security features:
- Trusted enterprise certificates
- Requires enabling certificates functionality in Workspot Control. See What's new in Control for more information.
- Entrust 2 factor authentication
- Single Sign On (SSO) with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Enforce PIN complexity policy (4 - 8 alphanumeric)
Enhacements for RDP:
- Support for RDP broker connections (Windows Server 2012)
- Clipboard for copy/paste text inside RDP apps
SSO and Self Registration Improvements:
- Office 365 login SSO
- Self registration for first time users
Schedule a 15 minute demo to see today's Workspot in action. We're the leader in cloud desktops, and we can have you up and running on Microsoft Azure in as little as one day!