On the off chance you're not 100% thrilled with your company's enterprise mobility solution, we'd like to challenge you to do something bold about it. Try out our 100% cloud based workspace solution. It uses your existing infrastructure - so no new boxes or appliances - and supports all devices and we can set you up in 60 Minutes for Free.
Sounds too good to be true, for sure. As an Systems and Implementation Engineer, I hear that a lot. So, at the behest of our satisfied customers urging us to blow our own horn a bit more, I've put together a FAQ about how it works.
1. What do I get in 60 minutes?
A free pilot for up to 10 users for 30 days. Your 10 users will get BYOD securely access corporate applications, such as email, applications (Intranet, SharePoint, ERP, etc.) and data (Network Drives), from their PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. They'll be able to any combination of devices and applications on the production network.
2. What are the steps in setting up the pilot?
- We work with you to define which applications and data you need to deliver to your pilot users. Most folks choose 2-3 critical applications that users need.
- Our implementation team walks you step-by-step through the process to enable 10 users up and running on any PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
- We stay engaged with you while your users successfully onboard their devices by themselves through
providing you feedback about their new frictionless user experience from any device. At the end of the pilot, we jointly review the user feedback. If the users like the new experience, then we work with you on planning a roll out.
3. How are you are able to get Workspot onto my production network in 60 minutes?
4. Is pilot a sandbox, PoC or trial version?
This is a live, fully functional, production, and GA version of Workspot. Your pilot users should test in real world condition so you know what you're getting. As a SaaS company, we make it easy to run a pilot with your production applications and data. Most of our customers just add more users to the original set of pilot user and keep the same configuration. That's the advantage of piloting in production versus using a PoC environment, like products architected for on-premise use.
5. What are the prerequisites?
You and 60 minutes of your time. (and have these things handy for our 60 minutes together:)
- The public authentical URL address of your Cisco, Juniper or F5 VPN appliance. Users will continue to use your SSL-VPN for secured communications to your data center.
- 2-3 (typically) applications you want to deliver to pilot users. We can add more at anytime.
- Devices! You can bring any mix of PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android.