If you're in Washington D.C. at Microsoft Inspire, try to find a little time to come by Workspot booth 531. We'd love to talk with you about our partner program and why our VDI 2.0 solutions on Microsoft Azure are so compelling.
The stampede to the cloud is growing. Want proof? Just look at Microsoft’s recent move to reorganize its sales and marketing organizations to better serve the mass migration of customer workloads from datacenters to Azure. According to recent analyst predictions, 50 percent of new VDI workloads will be deployed on DaaS platforms by 2019. The opportunity for virtualizing apps, desktops and GPU workstations has never been more exciting.
What do you get when you combine Microsoft’s focus on Azure with a major industry trend to move to the cloud? A huge opportunity for cloud consulting partners, reseller experts and managed service providers to simultaneously accelerate their Microsoft partnerships and build their businesses. Workspot offers channel partners a compelling and differentiated solution with its unique VDI 2.0 technology for delivering Cloud Apps, Cloud Desktops, and Cloud Workstations on Azure.
Expand your service offerings with Microsoft Azure
Microsoft partners with Azure experience are ideal Workspot partners. As a Workspot partner, you can really flourish in the evolving IT market by pivoting from a resell model and embracing a new role as an active, strategic advisor to your customers as they pursue their cloud-first strategies.
When you introduce Workspot VDI to your customers, together, we can launch hundreds of their desktops and apps on Azure in a single day. Once your customers are on Azure, here are just some of your possibilities for growth:
- Cross-sell additional products and services
- Migration of Azure workloads to other Azure tenancies
- Office 365, Dynamics and other software subscriptions
- Desktop management and end user compute (EUC) add-on services
- MSFT COTS application and patching
- Consulting and implementation services around design, build, and migrate
- Help desk support for both end users and administrators
Take advantage of Microsoft Incentives
For Microsoft's new FY18, the partner incentives portfolio has been adjusted to focus on key priorities. This new approach brings emphasis to align objectives and incentives to ensure we are all working together toward the same end goal of enabling our joint customers' transformation to the cloud. Like many Microsoft Partners, you may be wondering how to take advantage of these changes? Workspot can show you how to leverage these incentives, maximize the benefits and grow your Azure business.
- Help customers shift investments to Azure: Leverage Workspot VDI 2.0 solutions to help customers more easily migrate their O365, Dynamics, and other mission-critical workloads to the cloud and drive related computing, networking and storage consumption to the safety of Azure.
- Focus on strategic Azure products and services: Maximize your Partner awards by right-sizing our mutual customers computing needs to the proper Azure SKUs in conjunction with providing trusted advisor guidance on moving to Workspot's virtual cloud computing model.
- Prioritize growth: Increase your Partner awards for net growth, new customers, and strategic workloads by drafting behind the customers' desire to migrate to Workspot's virtual cloud computing solutions.
- Accelerate the adoption of Windows 10: Grow your desktop and business-criticial app support and service business astride the large numbers of Win10 virtual desktops that Workspot deploys with every Azure VDI customer.
Workspot has revolutionized the partnership model
When we designed our Cloud Consulting Partner Program, we wanted to be highly attractive to our potential partners. Our ultimate goal is to forge valuable relationships so that everyone wins. Specifically, we’re seeking partnering relationships with channel partners who are interested in offering Cloud Apps, Cloud Desktops and Cloud Workstations in key enterprise and mid-market segments and verticals, including education, legal, manufacturing, healthcare and financial services.
When you partner with Workspot, these are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Easy positioning: The Workspot Cloud Consulting Partner Program enables partners to easily position a state-of-the-art DaaS service to their customers, with no upfront capital investment, need-to-own infrastructure or an expensive roster of traditional VDI/DaaS implementation teams. Workspot VDI on Azure is a fit for those already selling and providing managed services for Microsoft infrastructure or business solutions, including Microsoft Office 365.
- Simplified billing, strong referral fees: Workspot takes the complexity and headache out of navigating and managing public cloud billing and wild cost fluctuations, while partners are able to earn healthy referral fees as well as build other service offers around the relationship.
- Expanding offerings: The Cloud Consulting Partner Program enables partners to sell support services and desktop management services, application and (EUC) add-on services, and Azure migration and workload services alongside Workspot VDI 2.0 to mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Advisor fees: Members of the program who are involved in the presale software assessment and recommendation for a customer will be eligible to earn fees. This will be done as a percentage of their customer’s license fees and renewals.
An ideal partner to achieve your Microsoft partnership goals
Workspot has built a rock solid relationship with Microsoft so that our partners can reap the benefits. Microsoft has awarded Workspot with several important designations:
- Workspot is a Gold Certified Partner. This is the highest level of Microsoft partnerships, which affords us a very close working relationship with their team.
- Workspot is a Direct Cloud Service Provider, which means our solution is tightly integrated with Microsoft. As a result, Workspot features fast, hassle-free virtual app, desktop and workstation deployment on Azure and, as such, our solutions are featured on the Azure Marketplace.
- Workspot is part of Microsoft’s elite group of Managed Partners. This designation means we have deep engagement with Microsoft, including early access to emerging Microsoft technologies, information, tools, and support.
We’ll be at Microsoft Inspire Washington D.C.
Join us at Microsoft Inspire in Washington D.C. Sunday July 9 - Wednesday July 12. We'll engage with select Microsoft partners to explore how we can best serve customers together. We’ll be at Booth #531.
If you can’t make it, just complete our "become a partner" form, and a Workspot channel team member will contact you.
We look forward to meeting you!