If you haven’t heard, Workspot’s VDI 2.0 won Best of VMworld 2016 Gold Award for Desktop and Application Delivery. To give you an idea about how major this win is--solutions provided by technology giants, Citrix and Unidex, came in as runners-up. Ever since, there has been a lot of buzz about Workspot.
Thanks to all the press, we were recently invited to participate in an ActualTech Media EcoCast hosted by Scott D. Lowe, featuring Kristopher Boyd, Jason Shiplett, and Adam Carter. (An EcoCast is basically a souped-up webinar.)
VDI from every angle
During the EcoCast I delve deep into VDI. We also discuss why 2016 could be the year of VDI. Here are some topics covered in the webinar:
- The roots of VDI, and why its first iteration (VDI 1.0) is so incredibly complex
- Why VDI 1.0 has a paltry 25% adoption rate
- A new design approach that eliminates VDI’s historic complexity and high costs
- How companies in highly regulated industries can benefit from new VDI functionality
- The benefits of a multitenant VDI architecture (i.e., creating multiple subtenants and assigning unique policies to each one)
Of course, we cover a lot more territory in the EcoCast. Plus, we provide a ton of helpful examples of how new VDI technology works for users and IT management. This is a great opportunity to learn an in-depth perspective of VDI's past, present, and future.
If VDI 2.0 sounds like something you'd want to see in action, click below to set up a demo. You can see, in 15 minutes, how easy it would be to deploy in your current environment.