Calling all cloud reseller experts, cloud consultants and cloud managed service providers! The opportunity for virtualizing apps, desktops and GPU workstations has never been more exciting. We're seeing an unprededented confluence of market timing, technology readiness and customer need that places Microsoft Azure partners in the perfect position to grow their businesses by fulfilling customer demand for Cloud Apps, Cloud Desktops and Cloud Workstations. Workspot Cloud Consulting partners flourish in the changing market by pivoting from a resell model to embrace new roles as active, strategic advisors to customers as they pursue their cloud-first strategies.
Come meet us at Microsoft Inspire, booth 531!
We're heading to Microsoft Inspire in Washington D.C. Sunday July 9 - Wednesday July 12 to explore with select Microsoft partners how we can best serve customers together.
If you don’t know already, Workspot is the leading provider of Cloud Apps, Cloud Desktops and Cloud Workstations. We provide a turnkey service to organizations who have an Azure-first strategy, making it insanely simple to deliver virtual apps, desktops and GPU-accelerated workstations from Microsoft Azure. Our cloud-native architecture is the future of VDI. That’s why we call our technology VDI 2.0.
Can Workspot help grow your business?
If you’re already familiar with Azure, then you can definitely leverage Workspot to take your business to the next level. Just check out these use case opportunities that are looking for VDI 2.0 in the cloud:
Branch Office Users
High End Computer Graphics
PC Disaster Recovery
Workspot + Microsoft achievements
Workspot has built a rock solid relationship with Microsoft so that our partners can reap the benefits. Microsoft has awarded Workspot with several important designations:
- Workspot is a Gold Certified Partner. This is the highest level of Microsoft partnerships, which affords us a very close working relationship with their team.
- Workspot is a Direct Cloud Service Provider, which means our solution is tightly integrated with Microsoft. As a result, Workspot features fast, hassle-free virtual app, desktop and workstation deployment on Azure and, as such, our solutions are featured on the Azure Marketplace.
- Workspot is part of Microsoft’s elite group of Managed Partners. This designation means we have deep engagement with Microsoft, including early access to emerging Microsoft technologies, information, tools, and support.
Workspot + Microsoft partner benefits
Workspot, in conjunction with our reseller partners, delivers many benefits to our customers, including:
- Insanely simple Windows 10 migration enabled on Azure
- Dramatically simplified VDI management through a turnkey, cloud-native service
- Slashed capital and operating expenses
- Time to productivity in days, not months, with a unique, no-risk engagement model that ensures customer success
Workspot is bringing IT into the Azure cloud all over the world. And we’re looking for partners to help us do it. Meet with us to learn how VDI 2.0 is changing the world of virtualized desktops—and how you can take advantage of it and grow your channel business!